Monday 1 January 2018

From my pen...for you!

2016 and 2017 were tough and learning year for me. The way, 2015 made me reach the destination station, I had no clue that 2016 and 2017 would be the mixture of good and bad. But, you know, life becomes boring when you do the same thing again and again. I am so much grateful to life. It gives me surprises time to time, brings happiness and at the same time gives me goose bumps.
Things that should be put in my sack from 2016 and 2017 are not less. These are like ‘Gold in the Garbage’ type of things. I know you would be thinking about Anees Jung writing ‘Lost Spring’ after reading that ‘Gold’ line. Actually, this line ‘Searching for gold in the garbage’ is so much in apt for 2016 and 2017 on my part.So, before wishing you all the same line, which I have been doing time and again. Yes! The same lines about ‘Wish you all a very very  Happy New year’, I would like to share something, which I think, I should put in my sack and perhaps it will also help you. The first thing I want to say that ‘Never Take Anything for Granted’, nothing in this world is permanent, not even you. So, don’t keep promises, don’t bet on your self respect, and do whatever you want to do, whatever your heart says to do because nothing is for granted.
Secondly, ‘Enjoy Everything, Be Attached to Nothing’.  Yes! You read those six words on a right note. There is no need to get attached to every fucking thing. Persons come and go, situations come and go, they are never going to stop just for the sake of your fucking happiness.
Third string is that, you must admit the fucking, soul wrenching fact that ‘God, sees you as the Unwanted one. He doesn’t care at all for you; he doesn’t even know that you exist. So, you are on your own. God’s unwanted children, so, be it. Period. You fall, get up, tie that fucking laces and start running. (Okay! I admit it. It is from my classic favorite 'The Fight Club').Fourth, kill that all emotions camping inside you. There is no need for that. ‘Get emotional, go home, buddy’, that is my thought. World doesn’t care what you feel, what you understand and at what bar graph of percentage you are emotional. You must suppress everything. But, the point is that, suppress your emotion not yourself. No one knows you, the way you do. Do whatever you feel to, say whatever is in your heart, kill that shame. You know, what a good thing being a blunt is? Being blunt gives you the power to break every rules which are just a garbage. The rules which are not required.
As you decamp the emotions, you would automatically bin the shames. It will be hard, but it will  be fun.Last but the most important one; Take Risks. Yes, take every fucking risk. Get out of that couch, blanket, room, because a life without a risk, is nothing but a dead body inside the coffin. But, before doing that stunt, take advice from the stuntman. Before, you decide to give the Risk Taking a shot, firstly analyze the situation, whether it is worth or not. See, whatever we do in life is for own benefit, we are selfish in some way or other, there is no shame in admitting it, it is just a human behavior. So, analyze the situation then accordingly make the plan, the roadman about how would you take that risk and what will you do if you fail. You must have some alternatives if you fail. *Touchwod*.

So,with this golds which I found in the garbage of 2016 and 2017, I biding my adieu to these two years. I hope that you had a energetic, learning and a bunch of blah blah year and I also hope that in the upcoming year 2018 you have the same.And, yes Travel. As far as you can. Visit new places, spent some time with people of that place and moreover spend time with yourself while you travel, because, it is my personel experience that one good travel cam teach you many life lessons and as you know life is a book, if you don’t travel you just stay at one page only or should I say life is Facebook, and if you don’t scroll down to your news feed then you will get bored by viewing the same thing again and again. So scroll down, react to new experiences, new events and at top react to yourself.Note: Travel with a book.Happy New Year.
Harsh Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

From my pen...for you!

2016 and 2017 were tough and learning year for me. The way, 2015 made me reach the destination station, I had no clue that 2016 and 2017 ...